Shocking killing crimes committed by elements of the Houthi militia coup against their parents and relatives, starting with practicing beatings and humiliation against their parents and ending with premeditated murder of these relatives.
Where armed elements of the armed militia killed parents - in Saada, Rima, Hajjah, Dhamar and Sana'a - whether after the return of these elements from the battle fronts or after their graduation from sectarian mobilization courses. Houthi leaders, Iranian and Lebanese elements of the Hezbollah militia are teaching large numbers of those targeted culturally by courses called by Houthi "cultural training". These "sectarian cultural" courses are the official and first-class gate for recruitment of members to involve them in the Houthi militia, so that they are subjected to the intensive ideas of the Houthis and Iranian-Shiite ideas, in a large process of polarization, even the government institutions are obliged by the militia to attend such courses.
In recent years, various homicides committed by Houthis against their relatives have been recorded.
Statistics of Murder:
• On the current August 8, the armed Houthi, Wael Abdo Saber - from the city of Rada'a, who lives in the capital Sana'a, opened his automatic Kalashnikov gun to his father to kill him immediately, just after a day of his return from fighting with the Houthis in the West Coast Front in Hodeidah.
• On July 23, 2018, one of the Houthi elements a 24-years-old Muhammad Hussein al-Arsa, had committed suicide by threwing himself and his infant from the highest peak in the Mount of Haraz after returning from the fighting fronts with Houthi. This Houthi returned a few days before the battles which the Houthis fighting, and he was suffering from crisis and psychological and living pressure.
• On June 11, 2018, the Houthi gunman , Amer Muhammad al-Rizahi, killed his father with several shots in the area of "Adabaa" in the directorate of Mabin; because his father was calling Allah for the elimination of the Houthis. This Houthi militant was known as a promoter of drugs and cannabis, according to media sources.
• On March 4, 2018, the armed Houthi, Ahmed Ali al-Azab, shot at a group of his relatives after they left the noon prayer in the village of al-Gharbi that belongs to the area of al-Maskan in the directorate Blad al-Taam in the governorate of Rima, because of their refusal to perform Houthi scream when he forced them to do it. Three civilians were killed immediately in this accident and three others were wounded, including a woman. The sources pointed out that the Houthi gunman was returning at that moment from the attendance of a sectarian course set up by the militia for a number of citizens in the governorate of Dhamar.
• On January 3, 2018, a Houthi fighter returning from the fighting fronts - a son of the Jaafariyah area of Rima governorate - attacked his father, Saleh Ahmed al-Houd, by severely beaten without mercy or pity until he became bedridden.
• On September 27, 2017, the Houthi leader named Sultan Fares al-Dawadi, nicknamed Abu Azrail, killed his father with about 30 shots of his Kalashnikov weapon, which he directed towards his father's head after he tied his hands and legs. This incident took place in the directorate of Kushar in the governorate of Hajja, where local sources revealed that the Houthi leader Abu Azrail killed his father as a result of the use of narcotic drugs obtained from the Houthis who provide these drugs to their fighters.
• On July 4, 2018, the Houthi gunman in Dhamar governorate, Ayoub Amin Ahmed Ghanem, fired live bullets at his father, Amin Ahmed Ghanem, who had just returned from Saudi Arabia. A video clip circulated by social networking sites users, which showing the will of the murdered father before he left the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, confirming that the Houthis gave his son the weapon to kill him and that he was threatened by his son but he did not take it seriously, but the son immediately implemented his threats by killing his father after returning from his emigration to Saudi Arabia.
• On December 28, 2013, specifically in the directorate of Saqain, Saada governorate, one of the elements of the Houthi killed his mother and wounded his sister, because they refused to hand over their livestock to Houthi group.
The killing was not the only one thing carried out by Houthi gunmen against parents and relatives, but it extended to include beatings, dragging on the groundand and death threats if they refused to hand over zakaat to the Houthi in Saada, as exactly did a member of the Houthi militia of his father in the al-Ahjur valley in Mahweet governorate, where he refused to give zakaah to the Houthis, preferring to hand it over to the state.
Reasons of this phenomenon
These events are no longer personal and few or rare in the ranks of the Houthis, but they are familiar scenes in all areas where some elements of the militia are present. And to find out the reasons of this phenomenon, we found that these reasons are due to the following:
• Ignorance and brainwashing, where the Houthi militia relies on recruitment of the ignorant elements, which are easily, obtained them into their ranks. And this group gives them empty promises of the type of fantasy and false arguments, and make them think that they are the owners of the "Koranic march" that supports religion and the nation, while their behavior is incompatible with all the ethics of the Koran, which recommended good treatment to parents and treating people well. While Houthi militias fail to recruit and mobilize in educated areas and environments, they have focused so much on getting students out of schools and relying on recruitment of enthusiastic children and empty-minded boys.
• The wrong mobilization, where militia leaders demonize others, incite against them, and deceive their elements by telling them that the state or its opponents are acting against the homeland and religion and portray their opponents as mercenaries, ISIS or al-Qaida, as well as their great lying that their opponents are agents of America and Israel, thus they deliberately lying to their followers as a form of mobilization, incitement and motivation to fight, so they persuade them that their parents and relatives serve America and Israel by standing with (the aggression) and against the policy of the racist militia.
• The use of narcotic drugs; by returning to some of the previous crimes, we find that the perpetrators of crimes against their parents and relatives were taking drugs are distributed to them by the Houthi militia, and it has been proved on the field during the capture or break into the militia places on the fronts. In order to push its elements to the fighting fronts, the Houthi militia gives them some of these narcotic drugs and hallucinogenic pills, which work to provide those elements with enthusiasm to fight on the pretext that it gives them courage and non-fear of bullets, (which do not hit them) according to the misleading Houthi instructions. The security services and the army have also been engaged in continuous operations to stop the shipments of Houthi drugs and to discover them before they reach the Houthi leaders in Sana'a, who are activing in drugs trade with the Hezbollah and Iranian militias. Al-Shamma is one of the basic materials used by the Houthi elements, which is equivalent to the importance of ammunition in their culture and behavior.
• The attempt of Getting close to the militia leaders: These elements, which feel inferior and want to earn the leaders of the militia and its supervisors, in order to gain some advantages, such as the transformation of these elements from ordinary persons to supervisors who enjoy many field or financial privileges, especially in the collection of money and looting carried out by supervisor elements in all regions.
• The psychological and bloody situation, these elements become accustomed to them because of their various bloody battles and planting of crime in their souls. When the elements get used to the killing, they return impregnated with the scenes of blood and dead bodies and they cannot rid of in normal times, and therefore these elements need psychological treatment and rehabilitation in the future if there is any political settlement.
• According to observers, all these crimes come as a result of the culture of death, which Houthi instilled in the hearts of his followers, and the culture of death has become a great risk threatens to the community disintegration.
• Houthi leaders incite the new elements to kill their parents and relatives in order to prove their loyalty to the militia; where the new elements are subjected to such tests to know the sincerity of their intentions and not to be penetrated by elements in the ranks of the militia.
• There is also a hidden reason that is not much talked about in the media, it is that the leaders of the Houthi militia rely on magic in order to confiscate the minds and will of some of their elements when they receive orders to implement them immediately without discussion or any objections. These are common behaviors in the behavior of terrorist groups or subversive gangs in the world and at all times. There have been repeated incidents of this kind of confiscation of will by these magic acts, especially in the Imamate's thought and behavior throughout history, as it relied heavily in its various wars with the previous countries, and even with the Houthi confrontations in previous wars have been revealed many of these acts.
• The crimes committed by members of the Houthi group against its elements' relatives clearly indicate the wrong mobilization they receive in the cultural courses organized by the Houthi group for its elements, which have exceeded from the mobilization to fight the state to kill the closest relatives of the group elements. If these crimes against their closest relatives, then how they deal with others in the society?!